Download a fanatstic guide to Controlled Traffic Farming. This factsheet include tips to getting started and many case studies.
Some Benefits of CTF
• Fewer tracks = less soil compaction
• Less soil compaction = more water infiltration and air spaces
• Improved soil moisture = improved crop yield and resilience to dry seasons
• More air spaces = an improved environment for root growth and soil biology
Steps to getting started
1. Metric or imperial?
2. Choose your configuration
This fact sheet was supported by SPAA Precision Agriculture Australia through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program as part of project CGL1206062-703 – Innovative and Sustainable Capabilities Using Control Traffic Farming.