PRECISION AGRICULTURE PUBLICATIONS
displaying 1 to 4 of 4 publications
PA in Practice Volume 2
A fantastic publication from SPAA and the GRDC.
Following the winter cropping cycle, the 104 page book highlights the activities and decisions that PA can support at various points throughout the season; from harvest; to pre-sowing; sowing and in-crop.
- -15 case studies on growers from South Australia, New South Wales and Victoria, highlighting how PA is helping to maximise returns while controlling input costs.
- -Various trial results of different PA tools under different environments
- -Seven technical articles
- -A comprehensive listings of PA service providers, websites and online resources
NOW FREE TO DOWNLOAD
Geosys Autumn Update
Check out Geosys' most recent update about their new product - The Crop Health Monitor Dashboard.
GRDC Precision Agriculture Manual
The Grains Research & Development Corporation Precision Agriculture Manual contains three documents:
1. PA manual - summarises technical detail about the science and technology of PA and how growers can apply it in practice. It includes spreadsheets that can be used by growers and advisers to see whether expenditure on PA is likely to be a sound investment.
2. Undertaking your own on-farm experiments: how PA can help - explains how growers can use PA to lay out and harvest their own trials of new varieties or different rates of fertiliser or other inputs.
3. Standards for Electro-magnetic Induction Mapping – proposes a set of standards for good practice in undertaking and reporting EM surveys.
The three documents are complementary and have numerous active links so that they can be jointly searched. The manual has been set up so that sections, pages, diagrams and images can be easily printed or saved for later modification and use in other PA education and training materials. Designed for growers and advisers who are familiar with the PA concepts and want more detailed information.
Order your own copy of the PA Manual on CD from the GRDC Ground Cover Direct Bookshop
Quote Order No: GRDC287 Phone: 1800 11 00 44 Email: mailto:email@example.com
Opportunities for improving the management of sugarcane production through the adoption of precision agriculture
Bramley, R.G.V. and the late Quabba, R.P.