PA EXPO FOR THE RIVERINA
Event Date: 2nd March 2017
Precision Agriculture returns to the Riverina.
Registrations are now OPEN Download form here
Thursday 2nd March from 9am at the Lockhart Ex-Servicemans Club.
The event will start with a complementary bacon and egg breakfast with the Lockhart and District Ag Bureau and their AGM.
- Precision Agriculture will talk about soil tests and PA implementation plans
- Drone technology – how to process the images
- PA demonstrations by our corporate sponsors
- Farmer stories - VR strategies for N & Swan Hill examples
- Mixed farming – using PA maps and data
- Press Wheels demo from Manutec and WEEDit from Croplands
- The power of socila media, apps and the cloud for agriculture
- Riverina LLS Update
This is a must-attend event is aimed at all farmers, advisers and researchers
Registrations now open DOWNLOAD YOUR REGO FORM HERE
Cost: $Free for SPAA members of $20 for non-members
A partnership with the RIverina LLS, the Lockhart and District Ag Bureau and SPAA
We hope to see you there!